Swindon’s Bus Company
Swindon’s Bus Company originally started on 22 September 1904 as Swindon Corporation running trams in the town and continues today with modern environmentally friendly buses as part of the Go South Coast group.
The company currently operates 84 buses on local bus services within Swindon and to nearby towns and villages including Blunsdon, Wanborough, Aldbourne, Ramsbury, Hungerford and Marlborough. We also run services out of Marlborough to Avebury, Calne, Great Bedwyn and Hungerford.
We run around six million kilometres and carry in the region of eight million passengers per year. The company has 250 staff of which there are 195 drivers, 30 engineering staff with the remainder in supervisory and administration roles.